Monday, August 17, 2009

A letter sent

Below is a letter I have sent out to a local company I came across while looking at job postings at CareerBuilders; I'm curious as to what may come about.

__________

Dear Ms. XXXXXXXXXX:
I am writing you today to explore possible job opportunities with your company. I am a recent transplant to the Wichita area, relocating from north central Pennsylvania. I discovered Xxxxxx while exploring job postings at CareerBuilders. Your recent posting for a Flowmeter Technician (Ref ID: xxxxxxxxx) listed many job specifications that I am qualified to handle. Although I do not meet all the requirements listed for a Flowmeter Technician, I am interested in learning of possible entry level opportunities your company may have that I would be qualified for.

My recent employment with Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx has provided me the the training and background that would benefit your company. Over the course of my nine years of employment, I was a molding machine/sintering operator, and a quality control technician.

Attached is a copy of my resume for you; I hope that you have the time to advise me as to whether you may have a position now or sometime in the near future; I can be reached at the contact information above. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

XXXX X. XXXXXXXXX

No comments: