The following is taken directly from http://www.airflowjobs.com, "ABOUT US--Airflow Inc. has been in business since 1996..." I'm a bit confused, which is it? Also, according to the BBB "Original Business Start Date: September 2008." Why such conflicting information?
On their site the following information was found:
- ...now expanding, and we are actively seeking applicants to fill several positions
- ...competitive compensation package which includes generous performance-based bonuses
- due to our rapid growth, opportunity for advancement can often take place within just a few months
- Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for a personal interview
- Many entry-level positions are available with full training provided--No experience necessary
- We are actively seeking qualified individuals to fulfill a variety of positions--Comprehensive training is provided
- 10-40 Hours Per Week - Compensation: $16.36 per Hr
- 20-40 Hours Per Week - Compensation: $300 to $1,299 per Week
- 40+ Hours Per Week - Compensation: $600 to $1,600 per Week
I did another simple Google search showed that Airflow is also a "legitimate" company with a product to offer BUT I did find one negative mentioned at ripoffreport.com Airflow, Rainbow, Vacuum, Air Purification System, Job Scam - They Rip Off Employees! Wichita Kansas. There were no other comments posted, and this post was dated within the last nine months.
Two points I came across while doing some reading that I need to keep in mind:
- Insist on a Face-to-Face Meeting
- Do Your Research--Better Business Bureau, state's Attorney General, etc.--most fraudulent companies will not go through the work of filling out the paperwork and registering with the appropriate organizations.