Sunday, August 09, 2009

Some more ideas to check into

Found this article while checking some items at CareerBuilders.com--"Easy certifications and the jobs you can get with them." Maybe some more leads to possible jobs maybe not. It won't hurt to check them out though.

Here's the basics of what's listed:

  • Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP)
  • Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
  • Certified Bank Teller (CBT)
  • Certified Customer Service Representative(CCSR)
  • Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
  • Group Fitness Instructor(GFI)
  • Certified Pharmacy Technician(CPhT)
  • Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality(CPHQ)
  • Certified Professional Organizer(CPO)
  • Professional in Human Resources(PHR)
Looking at this list at first glance some seem like no-brainers others I'm not so sure of. I have considered two of the options listed but have not explored then as of yet---Accredited Tax Preparer and Certified Pharmacy Technician. I am also looking at the possibility of X-Ray Technician. As with anything all three have costs involved, but I am seriously giving it some thought.

I will be looking into all options to see what I can discover. One thing I have noticed recently while accessing my CB account is the prevalence of Bank teller job openings. I will be exploring that option this week as there are numerous banks in my area. So we shall see.

I will be posting what I find as time goes on. Ideally I would love to find a job I could do from home but I believe that is a wish we all have. At this point I am not ruling anything out.

No comments: