Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Dealing

I have once again spoken to the HR person at my employer about the lack of progress. She informed me that she will continue to investigate.

I did ask about a pursuing this in the courts but I discovered that I would be suing my employer as we are "self-insured" and what I thought was the insurance company is in actuality just the administrator of the company account. So, I will not be going that route.

I did mention also about the $25 payment and my inability of scrounging up that amount. I told that it would be paid in some way so not to worry.

And people wonder why I have been with this company for almost 10 years.

Anyways we will see what happens. I am confident it will be resolved in a positive manner for myself. Will let y'all know soon, I hope, as I am getting sick of this :/

No comments: