Saturday, January 31, 2009

On line Income Earned/Received

End of month summary of what I have acquired this month via my Get-Paid-To programs

  • $5 Amazon e-card--will be using toward the purchase of a programmable thermostat
  • 1 GB Coby MP3 player
  • $.66 from my paid-to programs
Not a whole lot but every little bit helps!!

Projected for month end:

  • $1.37 from paid-to programs
  • Actual--$2.09
  • @$14.50 from surveys
  • Cashed-out for $10, 6-8 weeks for delivery
So for this month I have earned $17.75 (received $7.75)!!

2 comments:

JW said...

Hi,

I just want to take the time to thank you for all of your encouragement, advice and support on our former blog (We Need To Be Debt Free).

Unfortunately we had to discontinue and completely remove the blog because some very disturbed person found it necessary to expose my blog to my employers. I have no idea who they are our how they know where I work but, I couldn't risk my job. Fortunately, I still have all of your excellent comments and advice in my person email account for reference.

Thanks again,

JW
jwthornhill1965@yahoo.com

Beth said...

JW:

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles,,,really sux!! I hope that you will continue your progress,,,you were so close. Please keep me updated and I hope to hear from you :))