Thursday, June 14, 2007

WWHOA!!!!!

What a squirrely 2 weeks this has been. The 2 jobs is beginning to be a royal pain in the butt as far as household concerns. All I seem to be doing is working and sleeping. On the upside tho I have been able to eliminate some debt--which at this moment is more important.

Have attempted to update a few items and tried to correct some math mistakes: new debt total to my NetWorth so that is now current--auctions updated with some new ones added--blogs added to my list of favorites

I have numerous articles I would like to add also. I am still reading as much info I as can the more I learn the better off I will be. To make it easier I have begun to "subscribe" to these blogs (a nice feature to have).

That's it for now,,,will attempt to add more soon!!

No comments: