Thursday, January 16, 2014

Contemplating Coming out of Hiatus,,,

It's been a long time since I have posted here on this blog.  In that time I have been busy with other projects but recently I have pulled information from this blog to support some of my other work.  This has forced me to reconsider starting again.  I have also noticed that even though I haven't been posting regularly people are still are interested in the topics covered.

I do not know what direction I will go in as for content.  Debt reduction, which when I started this blog was my primary focus, is now a lost cause.   (Poverty limit, what's that?)  But that doesn't mean I do not look for ways to stretch every penny I make. 

So this will be a re-work in progress, will just have to see what direction I am led to go in.  And thank you for your continued interest :)

No comments: