Articles that I found interesting:
- Using SuperCook to Save on Your Grocery Bill--"Basically, SuperCook is a database of recipes that works in a very clever fashion - just start entering ingredients in the upper left and it will start listing recipes on the right. Every time you add another ingredient, it finds recipes using only those ingredients and only a minimum of additional items."
- Some Notes on SmartyPig--intriguing :))
- How to Get Personal and Professional Value from Idle Web Surfing--I can relate to this very well. I love just surfing the web to see what I can find.
- Battling The Convenience and Costs of Fast Food--I really like the suggestions here I'm going to try the breakfast burrito idea tonight, the burritos sometime this week, and the chicken nuggets also (my meat order comes in on Thursday). As much cooking as I do, I never thought of trying this.
- Baking Soda: My Favorite Frugal Substance--not quite sure why I saved this article, but has some good pointers about baking soda
- Living on Half Your Monthly Income: Could You Do It?--an excellent question, one that we all should answer