Monday, February 18, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!

It has been so long since I last posted I have no clue as to where to start. So much has to be updated. I will say I have made some progress in reducing my debt, slow but steady. My attempts at being frugal, not going very well. I think I have become less fugal in some aspects.

So on with the updating--

SaveDay Progress--Regretfully I had to empty this balance when I returned home for my aunt's funeral. Luckily I had this bit of money at the time, but I hadn't been able to replace the original balance. Starting January 1st I started to build the balance again but in a different way. My game for this "account" is to add on a daily basis the amount that corresponds to the day of the year (ie. 1 penny-->1/1/08 15 pennies-->1/15/08). Currently I have the money in a piggy bank stashed in a place that is out-of-site out-of-mind. So far so good with my progress. If all goes well I will have close to $500 at the end of the year. Altho I have yet to decide what to use this money for, most likely it will be for christmas shopping.

No comments: