Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm So Excited!!

This past week I added two items to my blogs that have me excited. Now y'all may think it's a tad silly but hey,,I'll take my fun any way I can find it!

I added the NetworthIQ badge--My net worth is not very good, horrid actually. If you deduct the $49,000+ associated with my student loans then it's not too bad. Altho it would still be in the negative the amount is much more managable.

Another point to note is that not all my debts are listed as of yet so I plan on having the amount further go into the negative.

I am also pleased to say that I have added Blogs By Women Bloggers to my sidebar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Thank you for your link...I've added you as well!

Beth said...

Thank you for the welcome,,, and the linkage :))