Saturday, March 17, 2007

"...take what you would have spent.. and don’t.”

I need to incorporate this concept more fully into my frugal living plan. As I stated in a previous post I try to take only $2 to work with me each day. I then try and play a game with myself by seeing how many days I can go with out spending it. What I need to do is figure out a way to "save" this money (ie. put it out of reached). Using my current checking account is not a good option because the money is easily had. I do have PayPal which allows transfers between accounts, but there is a 2-3 day delay. Also I do not like to keep to much in PayPal due to possibility of theft ( altho in 5+ yrs I hae never had a problem). I need to come up with some kind of acoount, besides PP.

To start this process I'm going to choose tuesdays,,,and take the $2 of work money and deposit it to PP. Will add a running total on my sidebar to help track progress.

SaveDay: One Day A Week Of No Spending?

No comments: