Thursday, March 22, 2007

Need to get Better Organized

Need to slow down!! I am finding so much information that I am overwhelming myself. During the course of the past few weeks I have visited many other blogs and web sites. The contents of which have been exceptional. Kudos to all the frugal living and PF blogs out there.

But I digress.

I need to start small or I will be setting myself up for failure. I really want to succeed. I think I will stick with what I have set in motion for the time being then move foreward from there.

I will continue my search for informative articles, tips, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! My suggestion for helping "digest" all of the information out there is a good news feed reader! I uses NewsFire on my mac.

Beth said...

Thank you for the encouragement Kirby. I will look into news feeder.